Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1649 Meng Meng
Tried 1649 Meng Meng this week:

20ish year old pretty syt with vampire bat teeth from Guangxi 壮族, short brownish gold hair, slim 1.5ish m frame, 41kg with enhanced ample B boobs, look and feel (and even body & skin tone) very similar to their Xia Tian from previous batch. Great services, already teased me with caresses and DFK in shower (offered me BBBJ which I politely declined), catbath erotically done and very wet, AR done sensually with caressing of balls & cock from behind while tongue probed my asshole; BJ well done with stroking of the shaft, engaged in passionate DFK right from start FJ- cowgal, lotus, missionary till she almost fell off the bed cos she’s really very light, doggie on fours and turned back her head for DFK till she laid on her stomach while I continued pumping away, ultra tight and moist pussy, she cummed quite abit, great sexual chemistry as she was moaning sexily away, finally at thirsting position pumped her like rag doll till explosive climax, her pussy literally dripping at end of session.

Damn fucking good session and more than compensate my earlier 2 not-so-good sessions.
Will rtf.
If want to enjoy sex with many positions, best to book two sessions.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks: