Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by siokan View Post
singapore women are drooling for angmoh or indians.

Btw, the golden mile complex have a few vietnam brides shop, but there is a big gap in the price. The one at the ground floor near the toilet is charging 10k sing but those on the second floor only charge 5k.
The ground floor shop is actually open by a taiwanese who had a 2nd wife who is vietnamese.He claimed to be the 1st in singapore to start this veitnam bride buz.He also advertise in lian he wan bao showing the pics of the girl. Didn't know some of his girl are actually WL. No wonder they looks so sweet. Paying 10k to marry a whore?

Ya it is true that the viet looks really sweet! i one day went into the agency out of curious, bastket i was stuck foe 1 hour, becos the taiwanese boss sweet talk to me to choose the gals and even show me photos of those gals that r still in vietnam. the gals r really attractive and wear quite sexy.

I ask the boss whether these gals r virgins but reply to me that i hv to ask the gals myself. the boss also told that virginity is not important anymore in the 22 century.

paying 10k to marry a pro..... i think many men cannot accept