View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

disappointment and frustration in one picture, or rather, over expectation on my part

David's tea house, saw White Chicken Rice, and ordered, drooling over the taste of Singapore Chicken Rice. If you see the White Chicken Rice in David's tea house, DON'T ORDER IT

What I got ? This.

Very bland chicken, xxl size, chicken tasted like steamed with no broth, and the accompanying sauce ? Something garlicky, no taste again, And the place had NO Chilli or anything spicy to add to the taste. Not to mention the xxl size portion of Rice, Something Bong Bong Marcos will be angry with ... as he passed a law about smaller cups or rice (yes, the richest man in PH passed a law for half cup rice )