Thread: Nurgle Rot
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nurgle Rot

Part 9 - The straw that broke the camel toe

I took the condom from her, rip it open in a hurry and cap my hard cock. 25mins to spare, I flip her over having her ass up in the air. She arce her back knowing I want to fuck her like a dog. Position my protected dick and with one big trust, piercing her pussy and plunging it deep in her. She moaned loud and continuous as each trust I drove it deep in her.

20mins left. Each trust I gave her, I ensure I gave my all. Slamming in hard, making sure my balls hit her hard and making sure the sound of hard sex echos the room. She raised higher and soon she cum. I swear I felt her wet pussy all over my dick as she tighten up.

18mins left.

Me: Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!
T: Cum in me darling! Give me your sperm! All of it! Uhhh!

I reached out and grab her boobs and with one final trust, I spew my load into her tighten pussy. This time, bigger wave of sperm exited my penis.

T: Oh my God. I felt your sperm. It's so good!

Wait. Feeling her wet pussy. Feeling my sperm? Oh no. I pulled out fearing the worst. The condom broke. As I saw the broken condom, I also saw my sperm leaking out of her pussy. She turn around and saw the mess.

T: Looks like we did it raw in the end.
Me: Yeah? And I think I need to go get checked. But what the fuck...

After saying those words, I push her back down on the bed and shove my raw semi hard dick back in her and continue trusting. Ensuring my sperm is mixed well in her womb.