View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Ok, its been some time and here are the FR for the past 2 months

https://sglonelyguys.info/ba-mei-massage/
Location: Not really convenient but a few ML operates within the vicinity as well. Also sharing unit with yiyi.
Looks: 6.5 (really need to +++ abit)
Massage: got strength but ok la, massage not the main point.
BJ: One thing I dun like is when girls do the "garrrr pui" thing. We bath together so quite sure hygiene not the problem. Or maybe she's really sick alot of phlegm that day but it was quite a turn off

RTM: nope, will recommend bros to try linlin instead for bj

Msian Girl Yoyo

Location: Spa on level 2, below the staircase is an eatery, very crowded place when around lunchtime coz its CBD area. definitely avoid during peak hours. Indoor portable shower that is slippery as hell.
Looks: 7.5 (need to + abit)
Massage: I kenna a few times 1 hand massage, then went off halfway coz halfway got knock door, she scared AV, end up is someone go visit and give them angbao. but quite turn off if ML butterfly like tat leh.
HJ: SOP but abit mechanical, dun have so much pattern.
Points to note: Once you break the ice, she can be very chatty, abit msian aunty type but not bad la. She does say she has other service like FL but I no ask price.

RTM: Nope

https://sglonelyguys.info/lin-lin-massage/

Location: Beside MRT, walking distance but not sheltered. Driving got carpark.
Looks: U need to + abit of aging. but her skin is soooooo smooth
Massage: quite good with strength for average build. Not sure if she still can tune up her strength anot. Massage was enjoyable, body really feel shiok after massage.
BJ: Sooooo Good. Good suction, sloppy wet bj. She can continue for quite awhile till I cum. I took awhile and she bj all the way. Good BJ stamina.
Points to note: Very good service. constantly checking with me. Ask me permission to use her phone when she need to ask the next bro to do a favor for her. other than that, her phone is beside me all the while. She really aim to please.

RTM: unfortunately no because I know of another ML which is better in all aspect. But I do recommend her for the bros here as her service is really good.

I also tried a nice tall syt thai from dome1. dunno if bros here are interested in the FR since this is not dome1.

Quite a few spa visit as well, among a nice msian who tried to chop carrot (HJ50, but topless HJ100. I just laugh at her even when she say can boobfxxk. I dun mind FJ at 100 though, will do a return visit to see if she willing.) but I resisted and took HJ only. Will skip the FR since this is not HC section.

Tried a WeChat girl, photo is the HK model Kiki so I immediately know its fake but 150 2hr so I gave it a try, open door, I see immediately liao immediately reject and walk off. Difference in quality too big la.

Next target is back to poppy's place for their new girl.
Either that or su xiao or lily.

Last edited by WhiteRunner; 26-02-2019 at 01:17 AM.