View Single Post
Old 22-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Bro Pomrakthai, Can kindly share more story on your nice sheep.....can tell us more on sheep that you like.....we heard about wild boar...nothing about sheep...thanks bro
Kortot khrap, bro Panda2rocks

Sheep is one of those "fringe players" in my sex-tegic game. With Wildboar (and formerly, Sotong) dominating the scene, Pom hardly bonk Sheep. Pom does not even have Sheep's contact number leh!

Roughly Pom could describe her a bit:

She is from Chongqing. She speaks Putonghua in a heavy Chongqing accent. Her nick is "Xiao Wei". Plain Jane type of MILF with real C cups. Always wear a pair of black pants with her hair tied up behind. She only works during the day, rarely appearing in ACE during the nights. She adds on a nice massage before bonking, quite stimulating. Quite good service and GFE too. As per normal practice by PRC's, she only does CBJ for RM 80. Once Pom heard that one cheongster offered her RM 100 for BBBJ. Please ask Teddy Bear [komkam] for details and results. Extra RM 20 can buy me 3 Hainan Chicken rice for 3 days lunch .....Gi niew mak mak na khrap

Maybe Pom would try to get her contact number and you could contact her directly.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE