View Single Post
Old 18-02-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
FR for Julie under Sexhouse69
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...2#post18345192

Bros who like slim fair high GFE 6-pack + V-line shaved FL that allows CIM french painting fingering with nipples that would become pointy when aroused for $140, Julie is the one! Just try not to tio KC lol!
Bros who'd prefer big boobs voluptuous meaty ass milf, please look elsewhere.

Location: Central cozy spacious apartment room with shared bathroom, facility is quite complete.
Okt: Prompt in reply, punctual and clear in instructions.

Face: Resembles the gif the most, fair like Chinese, eyes are not big, but eye shape is good. Nose are not sharp like Korean plastic stars, but overall still looks good.
Body: BMI 18, very slim as shown in the photo I shared above, the advertised height is quite accurate, a butterfly tattoo at lower back, a belly piercing. The best part is her 6-pack ab lines and V-shape CB line down there. No stretched mark.
Boobs: Natural small A, nipples became pointy when tuned.
BBBJ: Strong suction and she did try to go deep despite her mouth not being deep enough. 69 was good.
Painting: Shaved, sweet, responsive.
Fingering: Yes, she allowed gentle fingering.
French: Lots of tongue action like gf.
FJ: Quite tight, could feel her contraction. KY was still needed despite all the juice generated during foreplay. Managed to carry pound her thanks to her light weight.
CIM: Obediently kept her mouth open to receive my 3 week loads, not the suck dry type though.
English: Basic. Enough for minimal communication.
GFE: Gao gao! With the french, painting, chit chat through Google Translate, and joking around, bros seriously BEWARE OF HER KC!
Handed her the well deserved tips and left very sextified.
Holy shit that body is incredible!!