View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Okcupid is behind tinder in terms of people. Many legit profiles also. U can filter through by seeing how detail they answer the FAQ. Also can fish out who is just having fun by seeing their sex life FAQ. I only manage to almost fish one FB from here. Decided to pull the plug last min as she’s literally just staying behind my block. Scare cannot clean break if she becomes sticky.

I apply the same technique in almost all the apps. Whether u looking for fb or gf, just read the girls profile and try to engage with them a proper conversation. Be humorous but not overly cheesy. Strike the iron when it’s hot (get her hp num within the first 2 days if u know u can hold conversation with her. Once on WhatsApp, try to meet her within the first weekend).

Once meet up, it all about how u carry yourself. Your charisma and more physical chemistry. Don’t jump into sex after first meetup, unless the signs are so obvious. Majority of the other tinder stories here are probably fake, so don’t think u are as lucky as that sbf bro who shares his lucky conquests here. It takes time and effort to groom FB and ONS from dating app.
Tink okcupids is prolly one of the best apps around today.. as recommended by bro thedevils999...quite a lot of nice decent ladies inside there waiting to be matched...but quite a no. of them r divorcees wanting to remarry n hv children...pretty exp too...US$19.99 for just 1 mth subscription....but still worth it if u can find yr match inside there ..good luck to bros who wants to go in & try....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor