View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Vice Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypee View Post
Hi Bros,

Been a stalker here for rather long and decided to create an account recently.

Wanted to organize a vice trip to bkk and as wondering if any bros would like to go as well. Looking to go at end March or early April - after Bonus uh =)

Thinking of a 4d3n or 5d4n trip and 1 or 2 more bros to go together have fun!

How it will go :

1) We will stay in Separate rooms.
2) Airfare/ hotel tix book on your own. We will set a meet time in bkk at the hotel.
3) Agenda:

#night1 - Agogo bar
#night2 - Thermae bar + club (scratchdog or levels or open to suggestion)
#night3 - Soapy + agogo + club
#night4 - Impromptu

4) Preferences: my plan is to go for mostly LT, bring girls go to club build chemistry and back to hotel to have fun.Thus I thought of asking more bros together so it'll be more fun (the more the merrier)
5) Be ready to spend - probably budgeting ~$2.5k sgd for night activities Alcohol there is cheap so i'm referring to the "other activities"

Drop me a message in the inbox if you're keen =D

Hi Bro

Noticed that this was your first post. I trust that you have no hidden motive or agenda.

Your idea is OK, but it is rarely successful in implementation.
The major difficulty is finding the bros to go trip on same day or in BKK at the same time. Then everybody gets different taste and preference or cheong style etc, so it is very hard to suit all.

The $$ figure is probably not the biggest issue as you suggest only staying 3-4 nights and I suppose some can join you for 1-2 night only. And flights and hotels are on own arrangement. Some can opt for 2.5K soapie session and some can pick 4.5K model girl in the same soapie parlor. So there is flexibility about cost.

Good luck anyway.