Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3248 / Power: 15
derrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond repute
My first stint in GL just before CNY. Managed to get 2 girls on 2 different days. KK from 1667 and Fei Er from 1669. Here's how I rate the 2.

KK looks a bit older than Fei Er, but still within the attractive range. Service was quite usual as what I understand. First they help to undress, then into the shower with some foreplay and rubbing. Both make sure your important parts are cleaned well.Then onto the bed with massage which slowly graduated to CBJ. (I requested CBJ instead of BBBJ) There are some differences here. KK has more pattern but Fei Er has better suction and teasing of balls. Both are good in their own ways depending on personal preference. KK starts with the reverse cowgirl position and sad to say, I released my armies early due to her vigorous riding. With Fei Er, she starts with cowgirl and I switched to doggie after a while before releasing in that position. Both offered massage after the deed. With KK, I left the room after 50 mins. Fei Er gave me the full hour of service.

Only when I went through the forum, then I realized how lucky I was to be able to catch Fei Er on an impromptu walk in. Overall, I would rate Fei Er higher as her looks are more to my liking despite her having smaller boob's than KK. (A or max B size) Any bros can suggest any cat 40/60/80 that has her type of look? I need to balance my budget as well.

Last edited by derrik2345; 11-02-2019 at 05:20 PM.