Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Waited for about 15 mins before Huizi ( HZ), of Hse 1669, entered the room.

HZ, standing at about 1.60 m , weighing about 42 kg, long hair, sharp nose, petite nice body, can score 7.6 in looks and considered as "Pretty" to me.

I quickly finished my bathing, towel dried and immediately proceeded to hug, caress her B boobs and frenched her with tongue fight.

In about 1 min plus, put on the cap supplied by her, up her in missionary. Asked her to apply gel and she took my advice.Enjoyed the
sensation of dick inserted and filled up her cunt. It was very nice to inhale her breath, frenched and sucked her tongue, kissed her face and bonked her in missionary.

Tried a few positions. So nice of body rubbing on her fair complexion body, frenching and thrusting her. She kept moaning and uttered some words which i didnt understand. She held my buttock and pulled in during my every thrusting.

Could feel the rising temperature of her hands. At this point of time, she closed her eyes and kept moanings, a bit like in pain.
Asked her whether she was in pain, she said "No". Seemed to me that she was in "high" state instead of in "painful" state

Changed to Lotus. Nice to kiss her lips and nipples. Held her waist to bring her up down bouncing ( with the resonance of bed) about 300 times ( i did some counting) till she stopped as exhausted.
Asked her to lie down, bent in knees and closed up, with 2 feets planted on my chest. As i thrusted her in upright position, i also held her knee cap and brought her towards me to synchronize with my thrusting rhythm.Could see that she looked wild and moaned orgasmically and her body was hot. Went back to missionary as want to french her. Finally , ejected in missionary. Lied on her, smelled her body scent, kissed her lips, felt so contended. Asked her any idea our thrusting duration, she said 40 mins. I told her its 37 mins based on my Sumsung watch on my wrist. I praised her for being able to take my ponding.

This was the super nice bonk since i bonked Mei Le on 27 Jan 19. I said she was pretty and outstanding and attain the "祸国殃民" level of attraction to me. She smiled and mischievously disagreed, hahahaha.

Left GL happily. Huat Ah
Wow. Nice bro.
I had to work so hard and carry fuck her to sneak some frenching with her.
Also experienced her ‘moaning in pain’ expression hence it disrupted our session abit cos she’s so thin and fragile that I was worried the heavy pounding will hurt her

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪