View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Not at all. It was never my intention but since there are troll promoter clones like you and also unreasonable donor clones zapping me at 100 points a zap, it's good to bring awareness to these issues in SBF.

This is also why many have stopped contributing in SBF.

Not worth the trouble.

It's not hard work though, I do it while I'm taking a shit in the toilet with the five min of spare time I have in there. LOL.

If you feel someone losing rep points in SBF means they are a failure, your perspective on life is ridiculously small.

You're basically saying someone who is lousy at playing maple story or pokemon go is a loser. How stupid are you.

The real failure in life is the troll promoter clone who tried to promote his house here in SBF, but end up making business worse by fucking other people and stirring shit for other houses, resulting in people avoiding his house like the plague and getting his clones BANNED. That's why he need to open new clones to come here to bark so hopefully his poor customer service rude whore mom will have some pocket money to give him. LOL.
No need to rewrite. This reply will do.