View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

My guessed is that it was her juice, and of course, mixed with sweat. Holding my hands on her butt. I continued to rock faster and faster on top of her. After some time, I felt my cum built up and I released my load deep into her pussy. Smelled her sweat and gave her some random bites on her sweaty body before telling her to wipe her sweat and we go for lunch 1st. I also need time to recover after having 3 rounds.

Wonder how many rounds I can do YT tonight. I forsee I would be shagged out.

C and I were once more in bed and I was cuddling her while getting my little bro hard again. Could smell the dried up sweat on her body as I only asked her to wipe with a towel.

Attacked her breasts and nipples, licked her neck and kiss all the way down south to her tummy and belly button.

Argh argh argh argh
Orgh
Orgh
Argh
Argh
Orgh

Had been pumping her for 45 mins but I have yet to release any cum yet. Am at the 4th round thou....Switched to standing doggy and continued while licking and smelling the sweat on her back, hoping to get turned on and cum.... but no..... pumped faster and faster. Thew C onto the bed and continued pumping her missionary style. No cum. Lied on top of her and smelled her sweat again, while licking her breasts.

Gave up, positioned my bro in between her breasts and rubbed back and forth. Minutes later, I can finally feel my cum building up and ejaculated with my dick in between her breasts.

Not much cum as I watched it flow downwards onto her neck.... leaving a trail. Shagged and I just slept faced down beside C.....