Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Tokyo Hentai Club - Bad service from Isabella

Service and/or Provider's Name:
THC

Date of Encounter:
2/2/19

Contact Method:
Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
90mins ¥34000 + ¥7000 hotel

Type/Location:
Shibuya LH

Language Notes:
English throughout

Details of the Encounter:
My very first time with a Japanese ( or somewhat half) and I booked directly with her over social media and Line a week before I flew in to Tokyo. Out of the many beautiful girls on the website I admit her half Brazilian half Japanese exotic look was really what caught my eye. And so I’ve been building up this expectation for this date for an entire week.

I reached the place half hour early and waited. She came slightly late and off the bat it started weird. She basically didn’t say hi to me, and just went off with me following behind. This continued as we were walking to the hotel area. I tried to strike up some conversation but she really seem not in the mood to talk. Again, maybe she’ll warm up when we are in the room, was what I was thinking.

Once inside she asked if I wanted to use the tub. Sure, some foreplay in the tub might break the ice. While she’s preparing the tub, again I tried to make conversation. She was mumbling most of the time and I had to keep getting her to repeat what she was saying. In the tub was a half assed massage on my back and shoulders. A while later we dried and hit the bed. In between I had to wait for her as she keeps walking around looking for things.

So it finally started with a handjob, sure it’s nice. But she didn’t even make any eye contact! I finally asked her to lie next to me as she’s giving me a hj. Tried to kiss her but she just avoid it and keeps looking away. Just for your info I checked with the THC guy earlier about what’s ok and what’s not. He did sneaked in a ‘she’s ok to do the illegal stuff’ and here I can’t even get a kiss! I’ve been with other girls and never felt the girls were ever disgusted by kissing me so I don’t think the issue was with me.

She then put on the condom and did bj and straight after I came she just went to the toilet to wash and gargle. I mean come on, I came in a covered condom, not like I splurt out in her mouth!

We chatted for a while, still NO cuddling at this time. I asked if she’d let me penetrate and she said sure for 20k more which at that point was a real deal breaker. Asked her if she can grind me for the 2nd round and she said she doesn’t do that. So at this point there’s no kissing, cuddling, grinding and if I wanted penetration I have to finish up in the next 20mins.

2nd time was basically a repeat of the 1at time but with an addition of me painting her and me not even sure if she enjoyed it.

So there you have it, a very expensive 90mins 2 handjob sessions. Lesson of the day, stick to the ones that’s had good review here. I did try to look for her review but seem there isn’t any. Oh and by the she just got promoted to a gold (really?!) at THC. Possibly my first and last time going with THC. I’ve had thais and other asians and typically their service is 10x better than this lady’s. She’s untrained, unmotivated (maybe except for money) and a waste of hard earned money.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you enjoy 2 exorbitantly priced handjobs and nothing else, I highly recommend her. Otherwise, there are other girls who can service you much better out there.