Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

If you have biz trips in KL or BKK, can also check out their massage parlors, though my forays there during biz trips were more than 10 years ago le.

KL MPs are quite forgettable cos 10 years ago already mostly PRCs to choose from; the popular MY gals are usually prebooked.

The most memorable was the session in BKK for the tarma in hot tub.
Recall my session in BKK Poseidon where I took 1 model and another petite syt babe from their fish tank and adjourn to room upstairs that can comfortably accommodate all 3 of us in a private jacuzzi in a room. Really pampered myself in there, sipping wine while the ladies savoured my sausage. After that 1 allowed AJ after I cummed in another.

Not sure whether such MPs still around nowadays though.

Din try any massage Parlour during my biz trip to China though went to ktvs; ventured to 1 MP unguided and after pay admission fee, I forfeited the fees after see the available gals not up to scratch.

Nevertheless had a memorable one in 2009 when I managed to up a ‘face’ model freelancing in Beijing. How I know cos she showed me a few commercials she appeared. Syt babe who came to my 5* hotel room and stayed overnight. She especially enjoyed me eating her pussy and bonking her hard and furious numerous times throughout the night. Fuck, sleep, wake up and fuck again. She had such a lovely face and gorgeous body to bonk. Beats any of the FLs I’d tried in S’pore. All in only S$500 which was a steal.
Bro, i am speechless. I can only say " nb, kan si nang tok kong " , lol. Its shiok to read your sharing. I will improve fron there as my horizon widened up, hahahaha