View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 04:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Thanks bro xTangOx for this sharing.
Today abit free from work decided to give this ML a try and arrange with her timing. Location easily accessible. Upon reaching the counter girl say she just went out and ask me try other girls. Ask me to choose from there(4,5 girls). Saw a pretty syt thus just point at her and choose her. The recept say she only 21 years old 😱
Proceed to room usual stuff... Shower and lie on massage bed. She came in and start massaging. Nothing to shout about for the massage. Hard palm pressing only... 15mins up ask to turn around. Then ask me what i want to do. Ask her about price then choose cim. (full service is provided here). So she took off her clothes and bra left with a black sexy undies.

Though she look syt and she said she is 21, her bbbj is quite some skill... Slurping and DT. Nice....
She use her B cup neh neh and nice light brown nipple to stuffed my face. Nice and soft... The breast and nipple is like what a young girl should have. And frenching is allowed(maybe becos of good chemistry)
Took awhile for me to cum, after 20mins of bbbj and hj... Finally shot my load into her mouth while standing. Of cos she spit it out after that. Hahaha...

Shower and paid her and left a happy man.

Nice syt with splendid service.
Price should be around market price(confirm not chop carrot price. Dont worry)

Pls pm xTangOx for contacts. And thanks xTangOx for the contact.

Sorry for the lousy FR. Just started writng FR recently
Bro, I don't have the contact of the girl you tried leh. Haha