View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
thank you bro. Glad you love this story.

~continue ~
Thinking to set a date to meet C. Better to plan for a meetup with her soon.

argh argh argh argh
Orh
Orh
Argh
Argh argh argh
Piak piak piak piak.... piak piak

As the sound echoed in the bedroom in the wee hours of the morning; I have just completed round one with YT and cummed on her body (That was stored for quite some time )
Both of us moaning as I pumped her missionary with the bed shaking and creaking beneath us. The night is still young for me; shall enjoy this marathon sex after a few positions, I cummed on her back with her in a standing doggy position ; admiring my masterpiece. Nice!

Cuddled up with her on the bed to rest before I continued my 3rd round.
Orh orh argh argh
Argh
Orgh
Piak piak piak
Piak
Argg
Orgh
Orh orh orh....

It was nearing 6am in the morning and we were still going at it. Sweated so much. Cummed again eventually in missionary style, as I lied ontop and shoved my body weight on her, YT she smelled strongly of my cum and sweat.
Song! As her arms wrapped ard me and we fell asleep in this same position, shagged and also from our JB trip the previous day.

Woke up to the smell of salted fish and I felt like going at it again since we have about 3/4 day to go before I send her back. Got up, check my phone and replied some messages to C before I put my phone away and my attention back to YT. While she was still asleep, I kissed and licked her neck, down south, to her breasts, nipples, tummy. Her breasts still have my bites as I would tend to bite her breasts when having sex with her. She slowly stirred and I could feel my little bro got hard again. After painting her cum soiled and sweaty body awhile more, I am ready to penetrate her.