Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Evening meeting ended early. So ..... Bonked Xiao Qiao (XQ), of Hse 1608 for the 1st time.

XQ, with oval shape face, sharp chin, nice medium sharp nose, nice big eyes and lips, long hair, is a pretty lass of 1.58m tall, weighs at 48 kg, having B size firm boobs. On shore for about 2 months.

Gave me a nice, cute smiling when entering the room. At first only allowed lip pecking. I tried to be gentle and induced her to french and shortly, we were frenching with tongue fight and she continued to caress my dick and balls.
After a short while, instead of CBJ ( She does BBBJ), i put on the 0.01 cap and started to pump her in standing doggie with her body bent 90 degrees and body bent diagonally up.She made loud fake moans but i like.

Then tried the Lotus style as inspired by Bro "The Bird". But being an apprentice, could not achieve the same effect though trying jerking left right up down. knn pui chow nwa. No choice, tried another 7 positions.

She was willing to accomodate to all positions. Pumped her full stroke in moderate speed. At this point of time, no more loud moans. Only intermittent softer moans and now sounded more natural. Felt that her cunt was tight ( relative to my dick ) and enjoyed seeing the cunt outer rim part pulled in and out due to pumping while turning her body sideway lying and with my body upright.

She had a curvy nice butt shiok for doggie. I enjoyed to caress her boobs on and off. Felt that getting more and more excited and may explode soon, quickly stopped and started to paint her. She was more horny when being painted for about 2 mins. She raised and lowered her butt , clamped my head with inner thigh to withstand the sensation. After another 2 mins of painting, she used two hands to clamp my face and feebly requested me to stop . Feeling the distinct rising temperature of her thigh and hands, i continue to french another 1 min then let go. She was panting heavily like a dead fish and no strength to moan, lol.

I went to rinse my mouth and washed my face. Then went back to pumped her in missionary , french and suck her tongue.

Finally, exploded and released due to nice frenching. She could take the long pounding with her tight cunt.

Overall 40 mins and nett thrusting 30 mins.Having a nice hugging on bed and continued to chat. She was talkative with a straightforward character. Asked her whether she would allow others to lick her butt hole like her housemate AnQi, she replied 'no problem' with a cute smile.

I enjoyed pumping this horny, attractive lass, of high GFE and a cute character. Left GL in great satisfaction.

Will RTF

Last edited by DPOWER; 24-01-2019 at 07:37 AM.