View Single Post
Old 16-01-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Thanks for the response

Smack. Insert my dick back in again and started pumping Su while she was trying hard not to scream. Moments later, I lied down on top of her and continued rocking above. Slowly, I could feel her hands wantonly grabbed hold of my back tightly. She is very tight down there lol. Felt that I am going to cum soon but I didn’t want this to end so soon. By then, we have started to sweat as this flat is vacant and there is no fan and air conditioning.Suddenly felt that she had cummed, looked down at the bed without the bedsheets; was stained with blood and her juice. Flipped her to standing doggy and continued pumping, by then, my verge of cumming has subsided. Kinda hard for me to cum in doggy position; while gripping her waist and kneading her mangoes, I continued pumping while licking her sweaty back. My sweat also dripped on her back, forming droplets as it is stuffy in the room. Pumped for another 15 more mins in this same position and released my grip on her. She fell back onto the bed; shagged out. I quickly turned her back to missionary and lied on top of her while frenching her and rocking ontop of her. Slowly, she reciprocated back and we had a tongue fight. I was being wantonly held on to as well. This went on for another 5 more mins when I finally cummed into her pussy. SONG ARGH!!! Gave her one hard bite on her breast and rolled over to the side of her sweaty body. Saw my cum flowed out, together with some blood. Staining the bed. Scooped her to the side spooning position, planting some kisses while waiting for myself to recover. Man, she smelled of sweat. Womanly smell lol. Long day to go! Shall enjoy myself slowly with this realistic lady!