View Single Post
Old 14-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
qwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
[story] Campus predator

Hi all, writing a series of erotica. maybe you guys can guess what's going to happen next, might include some ideas

Part 1

Shaoyu was a final year student studying at one of the local universities. I was lucky enough to stay at the same hall as her, and always feasted my eyes on her small petite figure when we crossed path. Her cheerful smile and black framed spectacles gave her the nerdy innocent young girl look. Shaoyu took a handful of sports that semester, resulting in her having toned, slightly tanned legs that ended with sizable ass. She was short, at around 1.6m, and with her figure I could easily carry and pound her on the spot. She often wore her FBTs around hall, making for even easier access and all that protected her pussy was a few thin pieces of cloth.

The temptation grew as the weeks went by, and I was always on a lookout for any opportunities. One evening, I was on the way back from class when I saw her leaving her room, in the direction of the toilet with her towel in hand. Knowing that her roommate was busy with CCA at that point in time, I didn't think twice and briskly walked into her room. I went straight for her wardrobe, opened the first drawer and found a couple of plain uniqlo b cup bras. At this point, my cock was straining in my shorts, and I couldn't resist stroking a few times to the soft lining of the bra cup. After awhile, I remembered that time was limited, and proceeded to keep the bra in my bag.

Just as I was to open the next drawer, I heard footsteps coming from the direction of the toilet. Shaoyu had only went to wash her face and hair, and was returning back to her room to study. Unsure if the footsteps belonged to her, I hastily closed her wardrobe and hid under her roommate's bed, flushing myself to the corner where the wall and table made a hopefully hidden area.

Moments later, the door opened and I saw a pair of feet enter the room, walking past me to the desk...

Last edited by qwertysg1; 14-01-2019 at 09:38 PM.