Thread: Inside my heart
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Inside my heart

After I have cum, I am thinking he is going in and I am waiting to feel it and kind of excited. He did not penetrate me, he use his penis to rub me and start touch my nipples. I felt my nipples are very hard. I start to feel I am in a lost world, I got the feeling urging him to penetrate me faster. I keep waiting for him and feel his penis is outside me. This feeling is something I can’t forget. He make me feel like I want to have sex with him. When he use his penis rubbing my entrance, I really got feeling I want to move myself to him. I start to move my bum when he rubbing me and it is such a strong feeling. He slowly start to penetrate me, it is crazy pain. My mind is wtf it is not the same thinking that it is very nice. He slowly move in deeper and deeper. I am bearing the pain. Once he fully penetrate in, he start to move in and out slowly. I can feel his inside me although it is still very pain. After a while of moving forwards and backwards, I feel it not so pain and I start to enjoy moving deep in. He start pushing in and sucking my nipples. I felt my breasts are getting bigger and it is a strange feeling which I like it. He keep pumping me, every moment I felt his penis and I tell myself that oh that is sex. It is really nice when someone you love having a body to body. After a while, I had cum again. He keep penetrate me, the more he went in, the feeling is stronger and I want more. I start to adjust my body to him get in me and keep covering my moan. My body getting more and more tired and heart is very happy. I start to let him hold my legs up to his shoulder and I have no resist. The feeling get me much stronger and deeper and make me to have multiply cum. The moment he pump me very hard, I try to use my hand to stop him. This moment, I accidently touch someone sleeping beside me. My mind is lost, Aaron is sleep beside me, who is having sex with me. He keep pumping me, my body keep enjoying and my mind went confuse and let him continue.