View Single Post
Old 19-12-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: CAT 150 2036 PRC recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This is quite true as there is a number of OKT/promoters/OKT helpers and of course unofficial sleeping partner lurking around.

A couple of samsters PM me and asked me who I was referring to when I mentioned this sleeping partner of a certain shops in WH & L16xxx ... Well, it takes a blind man to miss it as he is the only premium member with a power of 45 currently. And, he is pretty active in this forum. He wrote extensive and lengthy FR of the same whores from these 2 shops only for umpteem times and once in a blue moon would pepper comments on whores from other shops to camouflage his primary intent here. He would only stress the whores of these two shops on their strengths and would not disclose any flaws be it service, looks or physique, etc. due to the obvious. He prolly works alongside his “clone” to enhance his credibility. Very unlikely a bona fide samster would up a whore promoter who wrote fake FR but this premium member just did because he himself is part of the industry. He is landing a helping hand to this L2036 OKT helper ...
No wonder tourist said singapore bad service. Even OKT has to resort to writing fake FR and not thinking about how to improve service quality

You are making me curious. Now i am going to search for the 45pointers