Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro Apache’s description is very, very accurate.

Shan Shan is indeed a very wonderful young girl. In order to fulfil her desires, I dove in tongue first into her lovely pink creamery. She was creaming in no time and moaning in delight. Her fair skin and lovely young pussy demanded teasing. I asked her to hold her legs apart with her arms (as in those Jap AV) and enjoyed myself to the fullest.

Such sweet cream should always be shared and so I proceeded to French her. She was a wiling accomplice and showed her knowledge of the depths of the French language. Doggie style bonking was fun and I fulfilled all my desires.

A gem 💎 of a girl in my book. Will add her to my list of French Femme Fatales.

Saw Mo Mo looking all womanly, beautiful and alluring on my way out. If she could speak French she would be wow!

Wonder why some Bro’s are asking for European girls, there are many French in town...
I am glad you enjoyed the session with her. Though I am not into frenching or abalone tasting, I just want to share whatever I experienced as long as the gal is good.

I am also glad that you shared your experience. No doubt that everyone has their favourites or preference, it is good to share so that these gems can have more followers and continue to stay. Isnt that what we want?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.