Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nanakochang75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Self-justification

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Hopefully none of this is affecting your son too much. Is he coping well with his mother's behavior?

When did you confront your wife about her OCD problem? And when did she commence her drug therapy? You mentioned the problem started shortly after the birth of your boy.

I know how hard it can be to live with someone with behavioral issues like these, and seemingly no way to help them break out of it for the good of everyone else under the same roof.
That is something that i do not know yet, my son knows that it is not normal and he seems to be trying to conform. Privately, i did talk to him to let him know that this is not normal but that mom is trying to change that.

It is alright in the first few years, except that i noticed that cleanliness is being emphasized which i felt it is reasonable for young child but it gets worse in recent 2 years and we start seeing counsellors last year and psychiatrist this year. She acknowledged this problem and wanted to change but it seems like when she takes every step forward, she will take 2 backwards very soon.