View Single Post
Old 28-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Can't massage for sure. Take a long time to HJ. I think she knows her lack of skills. That is why she started the main dish just past the half hour mark. No shower together beforehand. Not sure if the menu has changed compare to last time. So if one comes with expectation, he is very likely to be disappointed with the service.

Eye candy, yes. But I had better ones.
I see. Very SOP ba. If you take a look at her ad on SLG, there's no showering together service, but apparently she does tit fucking which I did not notice before.

Your experience is no different from many others ba, so if one is looking for a service-orientated ML who is willing to please, then perhaps she's not the one for you.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.