View Single Post
Old 27-11-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Yes, freelancers have a higher risk though anything can also happen with agogos. i had one FL who managed to seduce me and buried her breasts on my arm while i was on my way to thermae (after lots of drinks at both nana and soi cowboy...didn't pick anyone i liked so i wanted to get one from thermae).

then, brought her back to hotel (2500 baht for ST as it's very late), i almost came when bj and i was trying to juice her up by pleasuring her pussy...but she didn't want to remove her hot pants and panties!

i panicked a little, thinking that it might be a lady boy (fucking hell lol) but came to the conclusion it's a she as her moans are genuninely female as i massaged her clit. then, she kept saying im not that hard yet (i think i drank too much lol!) and so didn't want to remove her panties ...

in the end, i lost my mood, gave her 1000 baht and told her to fuck off...

so, from that experience onwards, i only tar bao from agogo (though expensive) but since i;m only staying in BKK for a few nights, i wanted to ensure that there is chemistry between me and my syt kitten first - sweet talk her, praise her hair/eyes/figure/watch whatever, basically treat her like a decent human (they crave respect because they are working in this line so once u show them a decent amount of respect, appear genuine and be interested in what SHE wants to say, then u had scored! i can tell u, when u bring her back, she will auto service u kao kao, can french, can do pretty much a lot of things.

flatter her even further (oh. u so pretty? how cum no bf?? u lie! ) and she might even let u fuck raw. if u dare. but protection is best.