Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jonnyray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Writing again..

A very soft spoken lady. Perfect chinese with no village accent. Love her voice. Gave her short notice and arrive at her place. Door opened and I was smitten. She has a bob hair style. Much shorter than her pictures and definitely no MILF. Very perfect looking and tall, lanky pretty gal. Smooth and fair skin. She gave me the emperor's favourite concubine feel. Maybe watch too much drama recently. But she is OMG kind of gorgeous. Very clean, very classy.

Her location not too good. Many may not want to be seen there. Her place though, staying alone, is very neat, clean and tidy. She gave me a pair of slippers when i walked in. Poured me a glass of water. Asked if I want coffee, lemon juice, milk?? I jokingly asked if she is running a cafe.

She guided me to the room, help to undress and showed me to the showers. She said she will join me. When she removed her nightie...my jaws dropped. She has humongous knockers. And what a body?? God is so unfair! I have not found a flaw thus far, from speech, to looks, to body...The shower was enjoyable. She was so careful, and gentle, and asked for me to return the favour. Which I gladly obliged.

To the room, the temperature was good and I laid on the bed. Her massage was passable but she did it nude, so that is a plus! The conversation was interesting and she kept me entertained. Soothing conversation, with no awkward silence. Before she starts her sensual, she gently notified me. That got my heart beating. 我要开始咯.. She Bm me from head to toe with her huge soft knockers, gently teasing me from my ears, to neck..and that lasted a while. Enough of the torture and turned me over, and I couldn't get my eyes off her. Tease and gently blows me. I have to stop here and suffice to say, roaming signal is good. I erupted quivering in her arms buried in her huge soft tits.

Rested and got up to shower, with her preparing the water and helped me washed. Offered me water again. Sat and chat with her realising I was her very first customer here. I was pleasantly surprised and felt honoured. God must have taken a liking for me today. She didn't rushed me off and we sat and chat till her next customer came along, which is about an hour later.

In that hour, I witnessed an asshole trying to insist FJ and wanted to top up etc but she rejected. The guy then said he will not force her to do anything she don't like so she relented and arranged the time. The guy came and insisted again he will report her if she don't oblige. I told her to ignore him. I am totally ashamed of our Singaporean guys who threatened MLs..hope his dick rot...

Anyway, the whole session is a perfect 10 for me. I have already pushed all other appointments away for tomorrow..
Great fr bro can pm her contact ? Will upz u bro