Old 24-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
boy_123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Just finished a session from donut anma.

Price-300k for 80 mins
Service - 10/10
Girl - 7/10

So as Bros from here recommended . I found my way to donut anma. Find exit 10 from seolleug train station , walk all the way str8 till you see a Paris banquette shop ( pardon my spelling error) “Turn Left before shop, and turn another left before you see this CU or C something mini mart and there will be a mini carpark with black curtains.
The only pissing Time was because I waiting for 30 mins for the girl . Other then that , everything was on point . Girl servicing was good, at first was awkward cause she first brought me up to the corridor where they were blasting clubs songs . She blew me there and asked me to doggy her, as I was doggying her, a customer came up with a girl . All of a sudden a girl came out of the room and started making
Out with me . It felt like a 3p. First experience so I was pretty nervous but I had fun.
After that she brought me into her room and into the toilet . It was the same as Nuru because she poured a gel all over me and started to use a body and bua me .after that the best part was she starting licking my asshole, felt so good and went for round 2. Gfe was 10/10.

To be honest I would definitely return here .
Hope youguys will enjoy there!