View Single Post
Old 22-11-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
yes, the mark of an evil person, injured me that way

covertly injured me then later blame it on me say i "complain" too much about the pain, trying to bs me saying it's part of the treatment and it's not that she wants to purposely give me pain.

nvm, i shall not talk too much, otherwise people say i really complain too much. i already wrote the long FR some pages back, it's already there, who want to read can go read it.
thanks for your sharing, bro. if the starting was on the wrong foot, should have stopped and left liao

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns