View Single Post
Old 21-11-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3011 / Power: 20
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: West side massage that opens till late

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Just wondering how long spa can survive without GQ offer? Restricted hours already a blow but affordable GQ keeps people coming back.

There's this r** spa in clementi, haven't been there for a while, today went to try since have free time in that area. There's no p-massage in this spa just normal stuff. Surprised me somewhat that after a long time, the experience is still clean, and the spa still surviving

The ML I wanted was off, so chose another girl. Quite a weird experience, though the massage was good, releasing the tightness on my back and shoulders due to gym work. What's weird? It started out ok with the girl being chatty and all. Then halfway through her phone buzzed insistently with multiple messages. She excused herself to read and answer. Coming back, she continued massage but fell quiet so I shut up also. Later, heard her sniffling like crying quietly. Rest of the massage continued like that till finish the legs, she abruptly told me time is up. Went out of the room immediately and only came back to pass me a cup of water. No tcss bantering trying to get customer to come back as is the usual case. How long they can survive like that, even with some of the ML are friendlier but strictly clean.
jurong east 300+ so many palor dun think it got affected

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,