Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Not making an excuse for her. I've always had a good time with Yoyo so guess she just needs some time to recover. Anyway I've asked the OKT to have a word with her to encourage her to manage her clients' expectations.
As long as the WL from 1612, you sure have a good time what. In any case, did Yoyo say her attitude is because of her back injury or you are speculating?

So now what you are letting everyone know is that because of her back injury, punters who look for her should minimise their expectations and expect "cold service". Ok noted. Siam loh. You're helping or saboing the WL? LOL

It's not good enough that Yoyo treats you well. She must treat others well then you shiok. You're a nut. And then you backstab her by going behind her back to tell her OKT that customers complain about her online. What a fucker.

No one asked you but you decided to have a word with the OKT on the matter because...? You are...who? I find it very funny that a punter gave his FR and out of the blue you volunteered to have a word with the OKT. What business is it of yours how Yoyo treats OTHER punters? Which punter would have a problem with WLs who treat them well and others like fuck? That's other peoples' problem. How come your lanjiao also pain when Yoyo doesn't treat customers well that you feel you need to have a word with the OKT about it?

Focus more on writing accurate 1612 FRs instead of being a chao kaypoh and commenting on others FRs and opinion.

If any punter was too enthusiastic, it's also you that force sell too much. Your FRs are all ONE FUCKING PAGE long essay, what did you expect? Unsuspecting punters would think the WL was up for anything and super commando. Not everyone here is a seasoned punter who takes FRs with a pinch of salt.

Now she's injured, you blame it on over enthusiastic customers when you should take the blame for talking cock and heightening expectations. And when the WL is not able to perform according to your FR and punters complain, you go behind her back and rat on her to her OKT. Poor girl is getting kena sabo-ed by you.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 20-11-2018 at 07:06 AM.