View Single Post
Old 19-11-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
What I don’t like the most is ML shift your booked timing just to slot in other bros appointment.
Say NO bro. You agree ONCE then she know she can manipulate you freely, end up you will ALWAYS have to find places la kopi just because she want to accommodate the more demanding bros.

The more savvy MLs will ask nicely if you can accommodate, they won't outright insist, so just stand firm. I always tell them I can't change, I have plans after that, they will back off.

There's once a ML think she very smart, a few hours before my slot she auto text me a timing that is 30mins later than the agreed timing, i reply her that was not the timing I booked, then she say the bro ahead of my slot want to extend 30mins, so she can only see me 30mins later (i.e. she DECIDED for me already, just text to inform me only lol). I reply her she can get the bro to extend to cover my entire slot, coz I not booking her anymore. She then backed off say will decline that bro..but I told her I no mood already, book her next time