View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Overprice in dome 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Crazy prices nowadays .... cannot make it ones dare charge $160 to $200.!!??

Barely make it one dare charge $280!!!???

Wa kao!!!! Pui!
Then just don't go to them la lol
Willing seller willing buyer

I haven't visited dome 2 for awhile lol
The quality of the gal has been going down with the increase in price has been going in opposite directions

There used to be better market competition when there were local okt

Ever since the china okt dominated the PRC market it has been declining

I can never understand how someone will choose a PRC FL that is above 150... Then might as well go to cat150..
The FL market used to thrive vs the legal market as there was a good competition

A few years back I have queue for gals in GL and I have difficulty contacting or making an appointment with a newly listed FL but nowadays that does not seem to be the case.
There does not seem to be an increase in the number of FL and WL either. Is it because we have given up due to the quality? Lol

The so called database is full of flaws, the numbers here only increase and not decrease so the market their gals can tap on gradually reduces which includes genuine and potential customers. I have been going to PRC FL for several years. My number also got blacklisted. I have regulars and one of them was telling me about it them I realize is because I rejected a gal who is totally different from the picture

All these factors above made me felt that PRC FL market is walking towards it's demise
On and off now I try only very selective new gals and when one of those gals I know back then has returned to our shores

Last edited by GN007SG; 12-11-2018 at 11:18 PM.