View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

just got back from a hot session with Mali - TRL

was afraid a late booking at 10:30pm saturday on her second day might be a mistake, and when entering the room with her, perhaps there was something on her mind. but that didn't last, and after slipping out of the same pink lingerie as the pic above, and a thorough shower later, we were on the bed chit chatting, and it wasn't hard to get her in the mood at all.

what you see is what you get, she's exactly like the pics. I have a strong bias towards the petite, and she rates 11/10 in my book. no more ratings from me, as they're all perfect scores.

looks: cute, but cfm slutty if she wants to be. luscious lips, perfect nose, pretty lashes.
body: the stats in her ad are way off... she's 32dd-22-32 and 40kg easily. stands a wee 153cms, very petite, soft and smooth body. slight stretch marks on an otherwise perfect bubbly little ass. massive headlights actually look perfect on her tiny frame, as they're well shaped and seasoned, though there are underboob scars. per the ad, her waist is slim and looks fantastic when ramming her from behind. she knows how to arch her back to present that ass for your fucking pleasure. from the front, pert round boobs hover over her slim tummy, not the stick thin or washboard abs type, but not an ounce of excess fat. delicious.
pussy: trimmed, and on the menu for dining, as is her ass.
service: sensual, a bit wild, can speak some french. she likes to fuck, and teases a lot with cunt rubbing on my cock, and even blindfolding me at one point and suggesting to tie me up. her bbbj has a lot of suction, and weak bros will easily blow cim. she let me put a finger in the back while i was fucking her, she really enjoyed it (but ymmv, please treat her with respect). we took a few positions, and she excels in all, with wild moans, and great bouncing tits when she rides. standing doggy at her dresser mirror was a highlight, as is her cowgirl. i also particularly enjoyed fucking her petite little body sideways... she's just so tiny and flexible and those huge titties are fantastic.
communication: her english is good enough, as she had an ang moh ex-bf, so has a lot of unexpected slang. she seems to know a bit of chinese too.

RTF? fuck me sideways yes. still got almost 2 weeks left, and will surely see her again.

TLDR; perfect wild bonk for petite lovers or boobs lovers.