View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Sharing what I know / recent experiences...

Qing Chuan (SLG $120) is young (my guess, no more than 21) and inexperienced. Met her about 2 months ago when she was at an apartment. Massage pass-able but she does try hard... exudes youthful, innocent vibes, and in conversation, is both sensible and curious. Sensual-wise, limited roaming (massaged me fully clothed), probably still shy and green. Well-built (about 170cm), more GND type. Like bro Fauste mentioned earlier, complexion not great. Worth a try if you like an innocent, young girl jerking you off ...

For $120 budget, I would rather date Xiao Yue (also SLG), who oozes sex appeal (for me) - mid-20's, not tall (about 160cm), above average massage, nose-bleed 36C naturally soft breasts, fair complexion, and very friendly... based on my few visits, always accompanied me in bed only wearing panties... I think roaming depends on chemistry, and I must have passed my chemistry test!

Another in the $120 category is Donna. Enough has been said about her, which I concur. Pretty and sexy babe with the megawatt smile, heavenly feel when she presses her body (wearing panties only) against you when she is doing HJ. She seems to be out-of-action for over a week now... hope she is just taking a break and be back later...

Breeze (SLG $110) is stunning - mid 20's, beautiful features, also blessed with soft 36C naturally soft headlights and an almost flawlessly fair complexion. Despite limited roaming (topless only), I am a fan due to her overall proposition - clean, cosy and discreet location; head-turner looks and curvaceous body; and a bubbly personality.

Long Nv never fails to amaze and amuse me, time after time. I have been seduced in the bathroom, different corners/parts of the bed, the window ledge, and even against the wall. Not for the faint-hearted, she is a wild one, complete with tattoos and a motor-mouth that's frequently attached to my dick. Looks-wise, there is something very alluring that is hard to describe... her ad pix don't do her justice.

Depending on my (musical) mood, I'll date Xiao Yu for "soft rock", Donna for "glam rock" and Long Nv for "hard rock"!
Nicely put
Was unable to try Qing Chuan and Breeze on scheduling constraints
Maybe this week I will