View Single Post
Old 31-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Every country and industry has different customs for tipping, so you can't really compare. In Japan no tipping is necessary because they earn a high living wage from salary alone. In Classic, the girls make only 70,000 for each customer of the 350,000 fee (less than 1/4 of it), so the custom is to give at least 100k for adequate service, or even more if she earned it. They rely on these tips to survive. Name one other country, or even place where you can have ST in a large,, safe, organised, and clean place, for less than $45 total? The cost is peanuts, and I haven't found anything else comparable. If you are seriously too poor to provide that (which i doubt you really are), better you just stay home and masterbate, instead of making Singaporeans look so stingy overseas.
c.
I agree with you...but we still must allow others to voice their opinion if no flaming...just ignore the guy after your rebuttal...

if he continue to post similar comments about tipping then mod shall remove his posts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post