View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Back to cheonging this week after a business trip. As per previous fr, after trying lulu, Annie, aini, long nv, I would maintain that Long Nv is the best before this week but to be far I haven’t tried all the APs so decided to try someone different today which is being heavily mentioned too.

Made an appt with Chi Zhi having read many positive frs on her. The place is quite convenient and instructions were clear on how to proceed. First look at her not bad, look like the photos and she have something of the 古典美for me. Her look can easily grow on you as like someone had said, if Long Nv is the ah lian, chi Zi is the dutiful Wife you go home to and be served well.

My appt with her she wore a sexy looking lingerie style nightgown making it easy to access and auto roam. Very accommodating and ample gfe cuddling frenching hugging. Just so happens she was having a problem with her room wifi that day and I tried my best to help by going in to router settings as well as checking the network but was not able to resolve it for her. Throughout this she was very sweet taking time to give me hugs and engaging in some petting. It was kinky also at one point as I was trying to contact support for her and she was trying to arouse me while I was on the phone. Like jab plot aiseh. Btw any expert on modem and router who is her customer do try help her.

As mentioned her services is very good, good body proportion as she has a slim waist and her boobs while not overly big is a handful enough, soft to the touch. As some had mentioned, fl done 2 has dropped in quality over the years and there are many bad service providers who rush and double book only wanting to maximise their dollar without any concept of good service.

The massage girls section had started to look a better option nowadays as though they are bad apples, girls like Long Nv and Chi Zi are really hungry and motivated for constant business and regulars and understand the concept of ensuring returning customers. And sometimes they have certain downtime sometimes they might be fully booked for weeks, really depends.

Just to clarify with a previous bro, before my first appt with Long Nv I also have to try for days. At first she ask my occupation then she didn’t reply. I keep trying for days till eventually one day she was able to fit me in but got cancelled and she Allocate me in slots that was less desirable like 11pm where it was Too late. Eventually though once I managed to get one appt with her and prove to be a respectful customer who do tip and don’t ask for too much she would try to fit me to schedule. I think sometimes she would send out sms to a few brothers to ask if they want a slot. I will on and off receive from her coz I Guess she view me as a good customer.

Similar to that, I think a few weeks ago Chi Zi was quite fully booked and recently a bit better. For me all factors equal and both Chi Zi and Long nv are quite pretty I would now place as Chi Zi as my first choice fave for now to rtm.

The only difference is I am still not in Long Nv WeChat now but Chi Zi straightaway add me to her WeChat during first session. I know some of them open a WeChat for work and is not their personal one but it’s always good to have them add you immediately just to know they might want you to rtm and would like to communicate informally as sms mode is very formal.

Would probably be visiting Chi Zhi again a few more times till I find the next gem.