View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Nicole
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nicole/

Good
Quite chio probably because she takes the effort on her makeup. Notice some MLs don't bother on that so they look very different from their advert pics. Quite a looker though in person eyes not as big as in her pics. Nice size C boobs and not the slim body type. Message was not bad but a bit too brief. Hardworking CBJ and can roam outside panties.

Bad
Think she doesn't know how to handle the influx of messages/calls so she kinda used her phone a bit too much during the session.

Ugly
It has been a while since I visited this area during the good old clarity/chaste days. This is the other old apartment where it housed some notoriously bad MLs last time (Not saying those staying there now are bad). 2 shared small common toilets so got chance of bumping into other half naked dudes. I say dudes as there are total 3 ladies so there may be 3 customers at one time. I translate this to higher risk and during my session a bit worried when I heard talking & movement outside. Not sure if it helps when MLs screen their customers first but she probably cannot do so.

Unlikely to RTM unless she change her location.