View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 6
JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Ann (VIP888), just want to share my experience
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=705470

Location was really good. Hotel with spacious room and clean also, I was very particular about cleanliness but the room was managed well enough, comfortable. OKT was clear in instruction and prompt as well.

She is a girl with good smile, friendly and easy to talk to, basic English to understand. Went to shower and went to bed had BJ from her. Slow and steady do missionary, her moan was good, she got easily wet. First shot was in 20 mins.

After that we hugging and I fall asleep because long day of work . Good GFE.
She did try to make me ready for 2nd shot but can only pump her half way cause I was tired liao, cannot shoot . Asked her to massage before time is up, good enough massage though.

What I like about her is the good attitude and chit chat a lot, make you feel relax and satisfied . She told me next time met her must fulfill her 2 shots haha, need to better prepare for that

Overall, one of my great bonks so far, money well spent and good chemistry with the girl. Thank you bro V8. Will RTF if have time.