View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Not zg. But nice sighting this morning.

Enter gantry to mrt. Saw this tall lady in short tight white dress walking up the stairs. Can see her vpl, nice v type and not ah ma type. Walking up the stairs, butt swaying infront of me. Vpl all the while very visible. The split of her dress is almost near the bottom of her panty. Cannot forget the sight. Reached the top, she turned around. Nice pretty ol with specs. Went into the same cabin, my arm touched the side of her body as it was quite crowded. Stood beside her. Was staring at my phone, but notice vpl at the side of her hip, dress was thin material.

While exiting mrt, walked passed this young mother squatting down to take smth from her bag. Nice down blouse.

What a morning