View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
To kanna in less than a month working there is really suay, even though the location is pretty unsafe. It’s all fated bah. I also didn’t manage to visit her during this stint.

I’m still wondering why she choose to work in shop rather than operate OMO when she’s here long enuff to know the risks
She quite seasoned and surely know the risk i guess.

Anyway it is equally risky for those MLs share the condo with FLs. FLs turnaround customers like every 30 to 40 mins, when you add in the ML own customers, the human traffic is just way too high volume and SURE either kena complain by residents or get sweep by AV. Usually if i visit ML at shared condo i tend not to RTM. Always prefer single unit MLs, peace of mind and just feels more "personal" coz nobody else in the house.