View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
TomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Joined for so long, first time am writing an FR because its also my first time kena scolded “你这个鸡巴” for nothing by a ML because i took too long to shoot for the second shot? joke. believe it or not is up to you guys, i just want to prevent more people from wasting their hard earned money in such a ML.

Anyways short story short heres the FR for SHIRLEY from SLG.
massage: 4/10 (gave her 4 because she put on strength but feels like she don’t even know what she is doing)

HJ: 1/10. I supported SLG for so long and always find back the girls from that stable but this ML SHIRLEY really spoil the image of SLG. first handjob was fine just that she pushed my hand away when i want to touch her boobs? so is touching of boobs not even allowed? Massage dont even need to elaborate. Second handjob was the one that made me boil for the first time when i visit ML. HJ halfway suddenly became agitated for no reason and scolded me “你这个鸡巴” so what have i done to receive such comment? at that moment my hands were not even touching any parts of her body. In the end ask her to forget it and i went to wash up and leave.