View Single Post
Old 20-09-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

So this is going to be quite the MEGA review since I've not been writing in this thread for quite while .

The other day , my friends and I had a group party . Ordered Janie , Angeline , Amanda & Grace one shot . Wanted to book Everlyn and Crystal , but last minute Crystal twisted her ankle and Everlyn was not available .

We booked the Ritz Carlton , 3 bedroom suite . We were 4 guys , booked 7 girls in total . 3 were from another local agent . Basically a crazy F##K fiesta between a group of friends . I'm not making this up obviously , SNN ( who's I'm quite sure is reading this ) was in on it . WHAT A NIGHT !!

Once we checked in , Angeline was the first one up to our suite , next was Janie , followed by Amanda & lastly Grace . Some of the girls were seeing each other for the first time , SNN told me not to disclose their fees among each other as they differ from girl to girl . Grace was the highest , going in at RM6000 for overnight .

The different part of this whole session was that we got to communicate & chat with the girls as a group this time . We got to see them under plain view and not dark dim lights . They played dice with us , drank beer , and finally after the "playing" session , we all indulged ourselves in the 3 separate rooms ( one guy went home ) . The verdict from our group :

Amanda 8.5/10

Long hair , good facial features , amazing service . Very elegant and good looking girl who was amazing in bed . She was very shy at first , she was supposed to only do 2 shots and not overnight , but in the middle of the party ( she was very comfortable with the group ) and texted SNN that she was ok for overnight !!Haha

Grace 9/10
Wah , this one was a gem . Shoulder length hair , good body , very fluent English and had the most manja attitude . Her face , and when she bit her lips , was like shouting out ( CFM !! ) out loud . This girl was top notch and never failed to let out a smile during the whole night . She sucked like her life depended on it & more . OMG !!

Angeline 7.5/10
Angeline just didn't meet my bar . I don't know why but her looks on the first impression , didn't satisfy what my friends and I were looking for . Unfortunately we passed her RM1800 for her time ( just to accompany us for a few beers ) . That was it .

Janie 8/10
Janie looked very nice with really big boobs . Very friendly and playful . Laughed a lot , however one of my friends already took another model in the group and we will explore her for the next time . She's definitely a looker and worth taking a look at . Always smiling and great body . We also passed her RM1800 for her time , just for drinks .

Just FYI , I actually booked all 4 girls for overnight , but last minute another agent sent me 3 more girls . I will definitely still want to explore Crystal & Everlyn next and thank you SNN for the last minute changes of things .

Grace and Amanda are HIGHLY recommended from my end . Both were TOP NOTCH , wore very elegantly and were goddesses in bed .