View Single Post
Old 17-09-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Lena from SLG/LTD website today.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 petite with nice boobs (enhanced). not shaven or even trimmed so a bit turn off for me.
Massage: 6/10 ok only
Sensual: 8/10 very seductive. fully nude. skin-to-skin fake lovemaking using butt to rub you.
Hygiene: 1/10 When I reached, she took a folded towel and lay on the bed. When I was washing up, I saw her take that same towel and fold it up to the side as though it was a clean towel. Not sure that towel how many days never wash. Don't even know if I got a reused towel to wipe my body.
ATTITUDE: 1/10 BAD! I reached 15 minutes earlier. Ad says shower together but she said she just showered, after act then shower together. Din happen. Keep using phone, at first I thought it's cos she got 1 hour 15 minutes with me so I just let her. I was in and out in 40mins, including shower time.
RTF: no. pretty face, good sensual but attitude makes it the worst.