Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Bonked Wen Wen (雯雯) of Hse 16W02 for the first time.

She started work last Dec.Long hair, big eyes, medium ridge nose, sweet and sexy lips, she is attractive to me. Stands at 1.60 m and weighs 51 kg , she said her weight has risen from 47 kg due to local nice food. Nevertheless, with fair complexion, her body looks nice to me togather with the B to C size boobs. Dressed in cheonasam, she made me having the wild feeling wanting to fuck her hard.

After her bathing, i hugged and caressed her boobs and body in standing and wanted to french her. She smiley avoided and said not into kissing. Deep in my heart, i had a deep sigh .......i asked how come i didnt see the FR mentioning no frenching ........I did enjoy the hugging, kissing of her face and caressing. The GFE level was on the rise and she became more sluty. I lipped kiss her and she did not object. With both of us becoming more and more horny, i finally frenched her with tongue fight. Its shiok )

She wanted to offer BBBJ but i wanted CBJ. Nice session with her kneeling down to serve me. I had to ask her not to suck my balls so hard. Then she licked lightly and use finger to touch lightly trying to be mischievious. Hahaha, we both smiled .....and i changed cap and proceeded to fuck her in standing. I then said how it would be if i fuck her with her cheonasam on. Without a word, she put on it and asked me to fuck her, lol. So, i fucked her in her dressing in standing and in Missionary on bed.
Its a daifferent feeling and feeling like going for a quick sex in office with a pretty secretary. I am worrying in my beast mode, her dressing would be torn into rag. Undressed her and continued to fuck her in 6 positions.Nett thrusted her for 30 mins but still not unloading. Both of us perspired and resting for one min lying down.Then she hand job me for 5 mins. My urge came and put on another cap, ram her hard in missionary and released.
Now it was 5 mins left only. She had a quick bath, gave me a gfe kiss and left.

I didnt have enough sleep last night. Took a quick bath and left.

Tired but this was a shiok sextisfied bonk. She is a straightforward person and was being cheerful when with me. I saw the effort she put in to please me.

She is in my RTF gem list.She reminds me of the actress 汤唯

Last edited by DPOWER; 15-09-2018 at 05:41 PM.