View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
While waiting for Predator to "show up" in Batam,hehehe...can go watch Big Brother 大师兄 at BCS mall or Nagoya Hill Mall,hehehe....nice movie,worth every dollar if it's no more than S$4.

Its a Chinese movie tho,i would say its a non-stop action movie with a storyline on the educational system,hehehe...people are rating it a 9/10 online,i would say its worth a 7.5/10 tho.
Finally...hehehe...Predator is in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
Try using pastebin and post the link here instead?
You have full control of the edits anytime.

Here's an example pastebin link.
Thank you for sharing.

I have add that link to my notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Nono / Black Page ...mod is fine with this list below...

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=17...postcount=4864

what we need here is forum and field reports and less tcss...
Noted on that.

(99% of my post were Batam-related )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
the only problem mod thinks is why did you need to publish a list of joints here and you dun make anything...somehow you are helping these joints...do you think the newbies will appreciate what you had done...
I often like to ask myself,if i am a newbie...what would i have done if i wish to visit Batam. Not forgetting, i started Batam when i was COMPLETELY new about 4 years ago.

My answer/s ,more than one.

1. A good and convenient place (hotel) to stay in.

2. To get to find a girl (or 2) to keep me company.

3. To find a place good eatery, enough to fill myself up.

4. The good ,the better and the best of all places from eating ,to finding girls to places where i can have a good time,round the clock.

If i am just boiling down to just "me,myself and i" which i am doing right now...then i already have what i am looking for on my signature,hehehe...which i found the same in bro Fireshark's signature. And these 4 points stated were all on my signature.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info