View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18004 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Hi, Fans,
the international break is over and it is back to the EPL.

Aresenal is away to Newcastle this weekend.
A usually tough away game but Newcatle is struggling and this is a different Arsenal..

Good news one-
Former Arsenal midfielder Gilberto Silva hopes Lucas Torreira can have the same impact in the Premier League as N’Golo Kante after being impressed by the Uruguayan’s performances during the World Cup. Torreira was called into Oscar Tabarez’s squad off the back of two eye-catching seasons with Sampdoria and featured in all five of Uruguay’s games in Russia as they reached the quarter-finals. The 22-year-old’s form in Serie A prompted Arsenal to pay £26m to sign him during the World Cup, although he has had a slow start to the Premier League campaign, making four substitute appearances. Nevertheless, Gilberto believes he will eventually establish himself as a key player in the side as unlike Arsenal’s other midfield options, he is a naturally defensive player.

Good news two -
Arsenal star Lucas Torreira is back in full training with the club following an injury scare on international duty with Uruguay. The midfielder was removed at half-time of Uruguay’s clash with Mexico and was spotted with an ice pack on his calf during the second half. The 22-year-old is yet to start for Arsenal this season but supporters are desperate to see the former Sampdoria man handed his chance by Unai Emery.

Good news three-
Arsenal are reportedly inching closer to committing Aaron Ramsey to a new long-term contract.