View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18004 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

HI, Gunners Fans,
what are thoughts about these comments from Jamie Redknapp?
And Stan Kroenke just announced that he expects Unai and Arsenal to win the Champions League in a few years.

Jamie Redknapp has criticised two of Arsenal’s summer signings and says Unai Emery must ‘buy better players’ to break into the top four.
Arsenal should have focussed on signing players who have already proven themselves in the Premier League. ‘They’ve got to buy better players, it’s a simple as that,’ he told Sky Sports. ‘The players they’ve bought, like the right-back Lichsteiner, yes he’s been a great player in the past for Juventus, but he’s 34 now.
‘The centre-back Sokratis is not tried and trusted in the Premier League.
‘They’re not doing what the likes of Liverpool have done where they’ve gone out and bought Virgil van Dijk for £75m and gone and bought players who you know are going to be a success in the Premier League.