Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
skywalker23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: At last fun at west

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkrod View Post
Yesterday manage to finish work early. Have been wanting to try out one of the spas in West Side. Read alot about ML but couldn't get any contacts shared with me. So I went to **+#&@# Spa in the west. Wanted to try Star but fully booked (Omg), Kelly was only available later at night. Only had Joanne and Amy and ice (if I didn't hear wrongly). Decided to go for Amy instead.

Went into the room and they have their own shower room, went to hav a quick shower cos was sweating earlier in the day, changed into my shorts and it was damn loose, didn't know why until later.

She came in and chatted for a bit. Massage was good, ask when where is my tired spot and paid good attention to it. Which the chatted went to a which spot need more strength and lesser strength and told her there are some spots which need special strength. And she ask me is it at the third leg. Got stunned for a bit and she even giggled.

After flip around tickled the P area and den only know why the pants were loose.

Looks: cubby cute
Mid 20s
Friendly and chatty when needed to.
Price:50 (1hr msg), with prostate massage (+38), with (30 tip, if u know what I mean, but have to nego will drop 30.said that market rate is 50)

Want to head back to try star especially, cos wondering why so popular until fully booked.
Bro,

Can share contact and location?