View Single Post
Old 24-08-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

Wanted to share what I feel are the top cat 150 PRC houses in terms of rooms.

What’s so great about these houses?

Well, nearly all their rooms have all around mirror coverage on all four walls and ceiling, so every corner you Lok you can watch the action of you banging the whore hard.

And the mirrors are near enough to the bed so action can be seen more clearly. What do I mean by this? Basically, if you sit and the edge of the bed and stretch forward or to the side, you should be able to touch one of the mirrors.
So when you doggy the girl, you can see every micro expression on her face.

They don’t have any weird decorations or furniture in the rooms that obstruct action - like the bonking chair or some cupboard or something hanging from the ceiling or anything else that blocks the way.

Good lighting too so it’s not dark. And by good lighting I mean adjustable white or light yellow lighting. Basically natural looking lighting so you can see the whore clearly when bonking. Some houses have flashing or changing lights like a disco that give one a headache, or weird blue or green or red lighting that made the whore look like an alien or a ghost.

Ok the top houses to me are, in no particular order (four walls and ceiling have full length mirror plus good lighting):

Honorable mentions that have good light (no weird colors) and not bad mirror coverage but some rooms may have obstructions or not as good full mirrors as the top four are:

1654a
WH12
2831a

Hope this list is helpful to bros who may be particular on rooms’ decor.

Cheers!